Saturday, March 14, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Heidi and I LOVE to sew and create. I didn't realise just how much I do love to sew until quite recently, even though I have been influenced greatly by my mum's next project all of my life. Her projects have included but are not limited to; my childhood hollie hobbie dresses and headscarves, soft furnishings for our country home, china doll making, patchworking, renovating delapidated farmhouses, furniture rescuing and restoration, gardening and the list goes on. It was always my intention that when I was to be at home raising children I would finish off those unfinished projects but of course raising children doesn't offer one much or any free time...what was I thinking? My youngest is now three and a half and late last year I bothered to get the sewing machine out to make some christmas gifts and low and behold I have slowly established a small home-based sewing business called Heartlove Designs. I am very pleased to say that when we had a dinner time discussion about what each of us do during the day, my daughter replied that I work at sewing. That little statement made my heart sing.